Minimum rank required for this position
Our team focuses on feedback collection and management.
Tasks - What do Assistants do?
Assistants support other Helpers when needed but work mainly on the following tasks:
- Gathering feedback on the game
- Providing replies to players' reviews and comments on various platforms
- Dealing with documents and spreadsheets
To apply for the Assistant position, you do not need to possess all the skills needed to complete the work listed.
Benefits - What's in it for you?
- Excellent environment in which to hone your skills
- A chance to meet new people and work with people from all over the world
- Satisfaction gained from helping others and working for the game
- A small compensation in the form of in-game currency for the work you do
- Forum group and avatar as well as the Microchip paint
Requirements - Who are we looking for?
- Has a decent knowledge of the English language
- Has a decent knowledge and experience of the game and its history
- Knows how to manage spreadsheets, write documents, or code
- Has a clean ban history (karma) for at least 6 months
- Has been active within the game and its community for at least 6 months
Note that there are hidden requirements which are kept for the Administration only!
- Desire to help the game
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to solve problems
Before you apply:
Official helpers cannot change their nicknames - if you wish to do so, do it before applying.
Official helpers are prohibited from participating in a number of contests.
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, fill out the form below and submit your application with the required answers.