Social Media Helper
Minimum rank required for this position
Social Media Helpers - What do they do?
Social Media Helpers are responsible for maintaining the game's social medias, ensuring that the Tanki Online Facebook, Instagram, and Discord are kept up to date. They also work diligently behind the scenes to make sure that any questions people have are answered in a quick and polite manner. Therefore, a wide knowledge of the game is vital.
Your main work will be answering questions, moderation of comments, and solving issues, as well as making sure that the Discord server remains civilized.
Benefits - What's in it for you?
- A healthy environment to improve many skills;
- Compensation in the form of crystals and Tankoins for the work you do;
- A chance to meet new people and work with people from all over the world;
- The Social Media Helper Avatar, the Microchip paint upon passing candidacy, an opportunity to become one of the Best Helpers of the Month;
- Satisfaction gained from helping people and working for the game.
Requirements - Who are we looking for?
- Has a vast knowledge of the game, its mechanics, and its rules;
- Is polite and has an ability to help and rectify problems/issues;
- Has clear English skills including punctuation, grammar, and spelling;
- Has had a clean karma (ban history) for at least 6 months at the time of applying;
- Shows responsible and appropriate behavior within the Game Rules & EULA;
- Has been an active player in the game and its communication fields for a minimum of 6 months.
- Must have 2 Factor Authentication on your Discord account, or the ability to enable it.
Before you apply -
- Official helpers cannot change their nicknames - if you wish to do so, do it before applying.
- Official helpers are prohibited from participating in a number of contests.
If you meet the aforementioned requirements and this sounds like the job for you, check what to include in your application, follow the instructions, and send us your application!
It may take up to a month for an application to be answered, however, there is a possibility that it may take more time to fully look into the applicant. Once your application is checked and the decision is made, you'll be contacted by an administrator via a private message on the forum. If you are not contacted within two months of submitting your application, consider yourself rejected.
Declined applicants may apply again and have their application reconsidered after six months (counting from the moment of submitting the previous application). This does not necessarily mean said applicant will be accepted next time.
Please note that even though you may meet the requirements mentioned above, that does not mean you are guaranteed an automatic acceptance into the Social Media Helper team. Every situation is different and requirements can change based on the individual applying.
Questions regarding the status of an application, or any doubts/appeals/complaints regarding the decision on an already closed application, will be ignored; such actions may also reflect negatively on the applicant's image for the future.