Minimum rank required for this position
Any personal information given in your application will be kept secret to the Administration of Tanki Online. The Administration will not share nor publish any information you have included in your application, but your information will be referenced for any future application for any Helper position within the Game.
Wiki Editors - What's The Task?
Wiki Editors are responsible for keeping the Wiki up to date with everything there is to know about the project. This includes writing and updating technical articles, making strategy guides, allocating general information about the eSports community, and the game's history. As a Wiki Editor, you are expected to have considerable knowledge about the game and it's components - as that is one of the main pillars of this job. Of course, you are also encouraged to cooperate with Editors from other communities, take part in discussions, and actively contribute towards the community.
In short, Wiki Editors are in charge of everything related to the official Wiki page of Tanki Online.
Benefits - What's In It For You?
- Excellent environment in which to work and improve skills;
- Perfect opportunity to meet and cooperate with new people;
- Golden chance to learn and know more about coding and its perspectives;
- Chance to gain experience for future endeavors;
- Getting satisfaction of working officially for the game;
- Special paint to wear in battles;
- Compensation—in the form of in-game currency—for the work you do.
Requirements - Who're We Looking For?
- Has been active in the game with valuable contributions for at least six or more months;
- Has a sound knowledge of the English language; knowledge of Russian is a big bonus;
- Has considerable knowledge of getting your ways around in a computer;
- Has no bans at the time of applying; had clean karma for six or more months;
- Shows mature and responsible behavior, in accordance with the game rules and EULA;
- Is ranked Major, or higher.
Desirable qualities and attributes:
- Ability to work in a group/team;
- Following orders and commands given by the Administration.
Important Information - Read Carefully!
1. Official Helpers of the EN Community are not allowed to change their nicknames. If you're planning to change your nickname, please do so before applying!
2. Official Helpers are prohibited from entering a number of contests.
1. You will receive written confirmation of submission immediately.
2. Successful candidates will be contacted within a month after applying. If you're not contacted within one-two months, consider yourself rejected.
3. Do not contact an Administrator about the status of your application. Applications take a minimum of two weeks to fully process, and doing so will leave a negative remark on your application and / or your career in the future.
Good luck to all applicants!