Minimum rank required for this position
Our team provides the subtitles found on the EN V-LOGs. We strive to cover as many languages as possible.
Task - What do Translators do?
Translators translate the subtitles for the EN V-LOGs every week, allowing our players to easily understand each episode in their native tongue.
Benefits - What's in it for you?
- Excellent environment in which to improve your language skills
- A chance to meet new people and work with people from all over the world
- Satisfaction gained from helping others and working for the game
- A small compensation in the form of crystals and tankoins for the work you do
- Forum group and avatar as well as the Microchip paint
Requirements - Who are we looking for?
- Is willing to translate V-LOGs
- Has the ability to produce clear translations, avoiding ambiguous information
- Has a knowledge of English language on an intermediate level
- Has a clean ban history (karma) for at least 6 months
- Has been active within the game and its community for at least 6 months
Note that there are hidden requirements which are kept for the Administration only!
- Desire to help
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to solve problems
Before you apply:
Official helpers cannot change their nicknames - if you wish to do so, do it before applying.
Official helpers are prohibited from participating in a number of contests.
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, click the button below to send us your application with the required answers.