Minimum rank required for this position
Our team provides the subtitles found on the EN V-LOGs. We strive to cover as many languages as possible.
Task - What do Translators do?
Translators translate the subtitles for the EN V-LOGs every week, allowing our players to easily understand each episode in their native tongue.
Benefits - What's in it for you?
- Excellent environment in which to improve your language skills
- A chance to meet new people and work with people from all over the world
- Satisfaction gained from helping others and working for the game
- A small compensation in the form of crystals and tankoins for the work you do
- Forum group and avatar as well as the Microchip paint
Requirements - Who are we looking for?
- Is willing to translate V-LOGs
- Has the ability to produce clear translations, avoiding ambiguous information
- Has a knowledge of English language on an intermediate level
- Has a clean ban history (karma) for at least 6 months
- Has been active within the game and its community for at least 6 months
Note that there are hidden requirements which are kept for the Administration only!
- Desire to help
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to solve problems
Before you apply:
Official helpers cannot change their nicknames - if you wish to do so, do it before applying.
Official helpers are prohibited from participating in a number of contests.
Do check our list of translated languages first so as not to rack up unnecessary rejections on your application history.
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, click the button below to send us your application with the required answers.